Various Tortoises For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV.
Currently Available Tortoises:
It's been a while, and I can't edit the sponsor link above, so I figured I'd post a new, current (November 25, 2009) thread here with accurate information.
Feel free to ask questions if you have any at [email protected]. Thanks!

sulcataA400x266.jpg

Sulcata Tortoises:
2009 Babies - $85
2008 3"+ Juveniles - $150
2008 4"+ Juveniles - $200

leopardA400x266.jpg

Leopard Tortoises:
2009 Babies - $175

redfootA400x266.jpg

Redfoot Tortoises:
2009 Babies - $100
2007 5" Juveniles - $175
9-10" Young Adult Pairs - $450/pr

cherryheada400x266.jpg

Cherryhead Redfoot Tortoise:
2009 Babies - $200

starb400x266.jpg

Indian Star Tortoise:
2008 yearlings - $450

yellowfootA400x266.jpg

Yellowfoot Tortoise:
2009 Babies - $120
2006-2007 (5-8") Juveniles - $220

greekd400x266.jpg

Greek Tortoise:
2009 Babies - $165
Adult Males - $125

russianA400x266.jpg

Russian Tortoise:
WC Young Adults - $85

aldabraA400x266.jpg

Aldabra Tortoises:
2008 Babies - $2,250

pancakeA400x266.jpg

Pancake Tortoises:
Adult Males - $450
Adult Females - $600
Pairs - $1,000

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
What is the oldest Cherryhead female that you have? Dale can't wait that long for a girlfriend. We're building him a new enclosure that's big enough for two. :D

reptylefreek

5 Year Member
Seatac, Washington
I'm currently also building an enclosure for a red foot and I didn't even think to look here. For CB 2009 babies, are we talking jan-june babies or july-nov babies. I know the stereo type but I am looking for a baby, would like to watch the full cycle of growth. I am willing to go as young as a 2 month old, whatcha got? If it's easier you can email me at
[email protected]

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
Candy,
I have some cherryheads that are from the spring, right at 3" in length, with several smaller options from later in the year. I don't claim to know the sexes on any babies though, so I can guess at a female, but obviously can't back it up if they change sex on you.

Jessica,
I have redfoots pretty much the same deal. I have some that are around 8 months old, pushing 3" in size as well as everything down to about 3 months old. I separate them more by size than I do by age, so I don't have exact hatch dates on them.

This weekend I'm doing 20% off everything, so if that sparks any more interest, the promo code is "Thanksgiving" at checkout :)

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Well Tyler that Sulcata is a very beautiful baby I've got to admit, but then again they're all beautiful in your pictures. :)

lilburger

5 Year Member
Just out of curiosity... are there any Christmas specials coming up in the next couple of weeks? New Year's specials?

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
lilburger said:
Just out of curiosity... are there any Christmas specials coming up in the next couple of weeks? New Year's specials?

Probably not a public one, but shoot me an e-mail and we can work something out to make you happy.

The winters and early spring we tend to be low on available tortoises, so no real enthusiasm for another sale right now. We had a sale over Thanksgiving weekend that wiped out much of what we had available.

Rhyno47

5 Year Member
Hagerstown, MD
I dont regret my sulcata, but I regret not getting him from you. I got mine from turtlesource.com.

DEVILDOG

5 Year Member
Are the Indian Star Tortoise- Sri Lankas

They are beautiful.

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
The available ones were normal Indian stars (photo attached), but we are sold out of them at this point (I can't edit this thread, and it was from I think November). I've got a lot of star eggs being laid right now (got some Christmas day and New Years Eve), so later this year will have more.

Rhyno - I'm sure you got a healthy sulcata from Marc (TurtleSource). He has good quality from what I know, and I've known him for a long time, as well as having many mutual friends.

Attachments

• Star5.jpg
    Star5.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 43

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Tyler: If you want, I can edit your post. Tell me which ones you don't have anymore.

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
emysemys said:
Tyler: If you want, I can edit your post. Tell me which ones you don't have anymore.

It's close enough - no big deal. It's enough work for me to keep my own site current with the inventory. My site is always current. I can't keep up with any more than that. I add and take one or two tortoises all the time.

terracolson

5 Year Member
Sacramento
Tyler still have a Indian star?

I got a itch i want to scratch and that would fix it....

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
I don't have any stars available, but do have a bunch of eggs incubating, so I should later this year. Some are from the female pictured in the first post in this thread, or her identical-looking sister, as well as a few other girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.