Vancouver WA/ Portland OR tortoise and turtle club meeting!

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southwest Washington
I know. We were surprised, and then realized that the quality was still practically perfect in every way. :D

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
And cats and a syko dog and a huge pile of freshwater tropical fish that Karen keeps. I enjoy them without having to mess with them.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I've got steelhead frozen in my freezer. Personally, I've got a 55 gallon drum full of rain water out back. Last summer it filled with mosquito larva so I bought a feeder goldfish, tossed it in and he's still kicking.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Feeder fish. Those live forever. I have one in a little 1/2 gallon tank on a shelf. It was supposed to be big fish food but the big one died. So oh well.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
We seem to have strayed a little from the original posting. Hell Tiffany, you're not even in the PNW. Lol.

tortnmutt

Washington Coast
I'm on the WA coast in Long Beach and would love to know if there is another planned?! Also is there anyone that builds tort tables in this area? I'm builder challenged.

biochemnerd808

10 Year Member!
Central Arkansas (we moved!)
Hi @tortnmutt, the next tortoise club meeting will be the first weekend in May, we're still working on location though. Will update as soon as I know more.

One of my friends here in town builds beautiful furniture-quality tortoise tables. He made us one out of oak and oak ply with viewing windows and drawers and trim (which he milled himself out of solid oak). It matches our 100-year-old oak furniture. :) He is also able to make more purely functional (and less spendy) versions. What kind of tortoise do you want this to be built for?

tortnmutt said:
I'm on the WA coast in Long Beach and would love to know if there is another planned?! Also is there anyone that builds tort tables in this area? I'm builder challenged.

tortnmutt

Washington Coast
I have a Russian. I want something that's functional too, like bookshelves underneath. On a very limited teachers salary.