Vancouver WA/ Portland OR tortoise and turtle club meeting!

Sulcata_Sandy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pacific NorthWET
Ken, check out my plea for help in the Redfoot forum. I posted pix.

Katie! Please take a look at her. I forgot to weigh her, but she's hiding for the night, so I will weigh her tomorrow morning and report.

LisaTurtle

5 Year Member
Seattle
I almost asked about this but decided not to. I assume they are not usually housed together and it was just for today when on display. They didn't get packed up together.

Skymall007

5 Year Member
I just logged back on after a long time and was wondering if this event shall happen again? I would LOVE to go! I volunteer with the IRR also =)

biochemnerd808

10 Year Member!
Central Arkansas (we moved!)
I think the next turtle/tortoise club meeting will be the first weekend in February. I kind of got swamped with stuff, so I haven't officially scheduled it yet. It will be the same day as the IRR meet-n-greet.

Skymall007 said:
I just logged back on after a long time and was wondering if this event shall happen again? I would LOVE to go! I volunteer with the IRR also =)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Cowboy_Ken said:
But the first Sunday of February is Super Bowl Sunday!!!!!!

Ken even if it were on Sunday, who in their right minds would pass up spending time with turtle and tortoise folks for just a football game? :p

biochemnerd808

10 Year Member!
Central Arkansas (we moved!)
Alright, the next Vancouver WA/ Portland OR Tortoise and Turtle Club meeting will be this Saturday, Feb 1 from 2pm - 3pm in the conference room of the Vancouver Mall Best Western. :)

Here is a link to more info:
https://www.facebook.com/events/398386876963841/?source=1

Well-behaved, healthy tortoises and turtles are welcome. We'll also offer free beak and toenail trims. Donations will be given to International Reptile Rescue, which is having their Meet-n-Greet adoption event from 10am - 3pm in the same location.

I hope to see as many of you there as possible!

LisaTurtle

5 Year Member
Seattle
I cannot make it down Saturday. I wish i was just a little bit closer to you all. Too much to do in preparation for the Super Bowl party at our house :)

See ya next time hopefully!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
I, too, will be unable to attend this meeting. I've had every intention of going but I must take it under the advisement received and remain at the ranch.
I fully intend on attending the next one. T