Updated Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

reptylefreek

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Seatac, Washington
So I never did this with my Sulcata and I regret it because I dont have a whole lot of pictures that really capture his growth. So I am doing this with my Leopard Daisy, especially since her growth is so noticable.

This is the day we got her, 3/30/10...approx. 1 month old, 2in. 40gr.
CIMG1964.jpg

CIMG1966.jpg

This is almost exactly one month later, 4/28/10... approx. 2 months old
CIMG2115.jpg

CIMG2120.jpg

And this is her recently, two photos were taken on 6/5/10 and one was taken on 5/31/10, 2 3/7 in. 68 grams
CIMG2285.jpg

CIMG2294.jpg

CIMG2295.jpg

Thanks for looking :p

terracolson

5 Year Member
Sacramento
Right on.. i did that one time with BB my leopard, i think you commented on it..

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Very nice .. little leo ya got there. Great pics ..and you will love that you took the time to take the pics .. years down the line when she grows up!.....
Next thing you be like me ... and have little notches on the door jambs for their SCL growth ....;)...and of course their initials!

JD~:)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Handsome tort. New growth looks good. I love how that lighter color just starts creeping in to Leopards.

reptylefreek

5 Year Member
Seatac, Washington
I was told that a leo that little should not have that much marbling. That she was an abnormal leo. I'm only estimating her age. She still had a bit of her egg tooth and a fresh spot where the egg sack was attached when I got her. I want as much feedback as possible about weight and age and length. Alot of people have been posting about the weights of theirs and mine seems quite a bit heavier. Anyway... love her to death, she is so adorable. Cant wait till she's a bit bigger to where she can at least be in the same yard as the sully.

Traveller

5 Year Member
Ontario, Canada
Beautiful little baby for sure, I love the shell patterning.

I think every leopard shell is different, all individuals:).

Status
Not open for further replies.