Update for Coastal

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
One pic? We have 80 degree sunny weather and we get one blurry indoor pic of this most amazing beautiful tortoise?

I can't speak for John, but I gotta tell ya'... I'm feelin' a little cheated here...

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
One pic? We have 80 degree sunny weather and we get one blurry indoor pic of this most amazing beautiful tortoise?

I can't speak for John, but I gotta tell ya'... I'm feelin' a little cheated here...
I have to agree with Tom on this one. I think we need more pictures :)

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California

Thats very funny Tom, Didnt mean to cheat you haha

Attachments

• 02012015 029.JPG
    02012015 029.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 104

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Okay... Now we're gettin' somewhere. Much better.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
WOW!!

Sure is beautiful!!!

coastal

10 Year Member!
Florida
Ed,

Such a good looking guy, the growth is great! His sister is nice, but I think he has her beat so far. How is the other young one looking? Some neat things are on the horizon, he will have competition soon...

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Sorry for the late reply, I have been internet challenged lately. All is fantastic here, all I need is one more sexed male. Haha, John u always have good things going on and its been a pleasure dealing with you

coastal

10 Year Member!
Florida
Yeah, I know the feeling been swamped myself here with everything going on. Those were from a first time female, another first timer laid and she is one good looking rad. Hopefully some of these second clutch eggs will be good. Might have a new favorite, will see what she puts out in time might just have to hoard all of these. Incubation has been done this year for best chance of higher % males, you are not the only one in need! Time will tell, now the wait...