Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I have a sneaking suspicion about this brand new member from Pakistan.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I don't want to risk insulting them if my suspicion is incorrect, but I'm keeping my eye on them.

Tayyaba Zanib

Pakistan
Yes what a pretty individual! You should tell us some more about this one!
Hi there, this cute little being was passing by my house and my brother saw it and told us. We were so excited about it as it is not common to see a turtle in our area. I think i have seen one for the second time in my entire life. But this time i took pictures and was more interested because of the unique pattern on it's shell. There were kids passing by so i helped the turtle to hide under some bushes.

Tayyaba Zanib

Pakistan
I don't want to risk insulting them if my suspicion is incorrect, but I'm keeping my eye on them.
You can keep an eye on me dear friend, don't worry, but why are you suspicious? Because I'm from Pakistan? Or anything else. Please let me know. Thank you

Tayyaba Zanib

Pakistan
It really does look like symbols!
Yessss, at first i thought that i have discovered a new specie but then i found a video of the same type of turtle on youtube, but that was from a Pakistani as well and it had only a few viewers. I don't know if this kind of turtle is already known or not but I wanted to post it's pictures somewhere so more people can know about this unique and interesting kind of turtle.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
You can keep an eye on me dear friend, don't worry, but why are you suspicious? Because I'm from Pakistan? Or anything else. Please let me know. Thank you
Yes, most of the spammers that join the Forum are from Pakistan.

Tayyaba Zanib

Pakistan
Yes, most of the spammers that join the Forum are from Pakistan.
Ahan, well that doesn't mean you can target every single person from Pakistan who joins the Forum, you can keep an eye on them silently, but you can't say anything rude like you did to make them feel bad. Thank you

TaylorTortoise

Abington
We all are here to just monitor and have things work smoothly. Do not take anything on here to heart. It is not intended to be that way! We have die hearted tort fans on here that are just making sure we keep the bad guys out who are for the market/scams despite where anybody is from.

TaylorTortoise

Abington
We all are here to just monitor and have things work smoothly. Do not take anything on here to heart. It is not intended to be that way! We have die hearted tort fans on here that are just making sure we keep the bad guys out who are for the market despite where anybody is from.
Some people might seem to come off rough, but just know it's toughness behind a computer. And I take everything on here as constructive feedback.

Tayyaba Zanib

Pakistan
Some people might seem to come off rough, but just know it's toughness behind a computer. And I take everything on here as constructive feedback.
Ok thank u, but tell them not to be harsh to new comers, and to type after thinking, that would be appriciative. It's not an intelligent to tell the victim not to feel anything if someone says something bad.