Ungrateful Sulcata

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
So I have posted photos of the basically new pens I made for Big Sam and Mary Knobbins. My pens are not fancy like a lot I see here. Anyway, I gave Big Sam just a little more room with lots of graze, and after Sam saw what I did he started grazing on that lush side immediately. So I went into the front yard and pulled a few weeds and set up the sprinkler and then I went inside to my bedroom and looked out the window to check on Sam and son of a bit*h! He's broken into the box turtle pen and is trying to get into the other tort pen. Sometimes I wish I had Hermanni or Redfoots who don't freakin cause as much trouble as a Sulcata...Big Sam from my bedroom window
100_5089.JPG

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Got to love sulcatas! I had to give up on cinderblocks this year. One big guy I have just refuses to respect them any more haha. His disrespect has caused me a lot of work haha
And I know that to be true. The Bob that I thought was the best Sulcata ever, used to break out of 3 high cinder block with t-posts in them. Then he settled down, at least my memory thinks that. If I could figure out how to get Big Sam to Bakersfield Calif there's a family there who wants him, then Mary Knobbins could live in the whole yard oh and I could never have to step over a cinder block again.

DesertGirl

5 Year Member
Fabulous Las Vegas, NV
So I have posted photos of the basically new pens I made for Big Sam and Mary Knobbins. My pens are not fancy like a lot I see here. Anyway, I gave Big Sam just a little more room with lots of graze, and after Sam saw what I did he started grazing on that lush side immediately. So I went into the front yard and pulled a few weeds and set up the sprinkler and then I went inside to my bedroom and looked out the window to check on Sam and son of a bit*h! He's broken into the box turtle pen and is trying to get into the other tort pen. Sometimes I wish I had Hermanni or Redfoots who don't freakin cause as much trouble as a Sulcata...Big Sam from my bedroom window
View attachment 306353
Those cinder.blocks are mere tinker toys to him!!

DesertGirl

5 Year Member
Fabulous Las Vegas, NV
And I know that to be true. The Bob that I thought was the best Sulcata ever, used to break out of 3 high cinder block with t-posts in them. Then he settled down, at least my memory thinks that. If I could figure out how to get Big Sam to Bakersfield Calif there's a family there who wants him, then Mary Knobbins could live in the whole yard oh and I could never have to step over a cinder block again.
ROAD TRIP!!!! But is there a vehicle that could contain him???