Unboxing the Pancakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrJorgensen

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Indiana
My pancakes came today.

Here are the pictures of their unboxing.

panbox.jpg panwrap.jpg panpaper.jpg

Hip Hip Hooray.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
Would you care to say from where, a dealer, a person to person? Which dealer, are you happy with the transaction? The price/cost? If you would rather not disclose I understand.

I bought some pancakes from a few different sources, one at a show in Sacramento ($125), two from Backwater ($199) each, and five from Eric Ivins ($225 each), only the last purchase was over all good, the one at the trade show was from Deer Fern Farms, very poor follow-up, the animal itself is a healthy male, but I hand picked it (the follow-up is based on the dealer saying females would likely be available in November, but my follow-up communication was ever responded to). The two from Backwater were very small, and could be the wrong sex, I will suggest openly maybe they are two small for me to sex. One of the two was not a "doer" and has since died. It was not 'right' from the get go. The five I got from Eric are all doing excellent, and I could not be more happy.

This may confuse the topic area, by posting so much on pancakes and dealers, sorry for that, but I did not find it reasonable to ask a question without sharing my own same answers to the questions I asked.

Will

MrJorgensen

5 Year Member
Indiana
Will,

I'll update the progress with them. I just got them so I can't confirm any issues or health related problems. They seem fine, but it's been a day. I'm out and about today. I'll post some close up pictures and stuff when I get home this evening.

animalfreak

5 Year Member
Dallas Texas BABY!
MrJorgensen said:
My pancakes came today.

Here are the pictures of their unboxing.

Hip Hip Hooray.

How much were they? I recently got a sulcata and my mom really likes red foots and pancakes so just out of curiosity how much did they cost?

CourtneyG

5 Year Member
Auburn, Alabama
Still waiting for mine to ship from California to Alabama, but it just got to cold to ship. Better late and alive than early an dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.