Two Male Hermanns for Trade

tglazie

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio, TX
I have two male eastern Hermanns torts I wish to trade for a single hatchling marginated, greek or Hermanns tort. Both torts have been with me all summer and fall, and both are gaining weight and eating well, housed in spacious kitty pool enclosures during the cold days of late, housed in an even more spacious outdoor enclosure during the day. Pic attached. I would rather not ship to engage a trade, preferring a face to face meeting in a public place here in my home town of San Antonio. I am willing to travel a reasonable distance to engage this trade (to Austin, for instance). If you wish to purchase these animals, PM me and we can discuss a reasonable offer.

Sincerely,

Tom Glazier

The one on the left and the one in the back are the ones up for trade, FYI. The one in the front is already sold.

T.G.

Attachments

• Picture 025.jpg
    Picture 025.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 190

Luvmytortoise

NJ
tglazie said:
I have two male eastern Hermanns torts I wish to trade for a single hatchling marginated, greek or Hermanns tort. Both torts have been with me all summer and fall, and both are gaining weight and eating well, housed in spacious kitty pool enclosures during the cold days of late, housed in an even more spacious outdoor enclosure during the day. Pic attached. I would rather not ship to engage a trade, preferring a face to face meeting in a public place here in my home town of San Antonio. I am willing to travel a reasonable distance to engage this trade (to Austin, for instance). If you wish to purchase these animals, PM me and we can discuss a reasonable offer.

Sincerely,

Tom Glazier

The one on the left and the one in the back are the ones up for trade, FYI. The one in the front is already sold.

T.G.

I'm interested in one of your males.

I think I'm not allowed to pm since I'm new. But I'm interested in one of your males. I'm looking for a male at least 6" big.
Let me know
Steve

tglazie

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, TX
Apologies for my late reply. I started a small business a few months back and haven't had much time to spend on tortoiseforum. The animal on the left and the animal in the center rear are both available. $125 is the asking price, though I would let them both go for $200.

T.G.