TVs The Curse Of Oak Island...

Danimal

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
MS
I dunno.
They've invested millions searching for maybe hundreds of millions and they act all excited when Garry finds an old, square nail.
Please!

True but I wasn't eluding to Gary's metal detecting prowess, its his awkwardness that I really enjoy.

Cocorene'

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Buckeye, Arizona
Is anyone else fascinated by the OAK ISLAND treasure mystery and watch the show?
It's been several seasons now. I've been watching every episode. Every week. And of the endless hours I've spent watching, there has only been an hour or two of anything interesting in total.
It is really getting annoying. Like maybe it should've been released as a one hour episode AFTER the Legina brothers find whatever they find and leave either rich or broke.
I've begun recording them so that I can fast forward through all of the crap. Yet I still can't stop watching it.
Funny, I just found it for the first time yesterday. I found it intriguing, until I found out how many seasons this show had been on. Still, I watched a few episodes, because it kept promising a finale (or so I thought). Finally turned it off, but it seemed like a fascinating subject.

Jan A

Boulder, CO
Funny, I just found it for the first time yesterday. I found it intriguing, until I found out how many seasons this show had been on. Still, I watched a few episodes, because it kept promising a finale (or so I thought). Finally turned it off, but it seemed like a fascinating subject.
Only if you're going to be the last to be killed by the "curse" before they find the "treasure". Searching for the Titanic for 73 or so years was much more fascinating, as was my last root canal.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I suggest you watch the first two episodes of season 1...
Then skip all of until 2021.

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
TortoiseSupply.com