TV Show LOST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Foothills above Sacramento CA
Anyone here watch it? Want to discuss that the heck is going on??!?
Has Sayed Always been working for Ben?!?

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
My favorite show EVER!

No on Sayid/Ben (as far as I know, anyway)... that is one of those "after the rescue" flash forwards... it will be interesting to see how it all plays out!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
I also watch the show. I was begining to get a little upset towards the end of the last season with the flash backs and all. But now I feel even more confused with the flash forwards. They keep saying they are going to answer questions but only create more. Gotta love the show. They know how to keep you sucked in.:p
I agree I don't think Sayid and Ben have always been working together.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
What do you think the Island will end up being? Hurleys Dream, Some sort of time warp, Purgatory, ...
Last night one of the researchers did the test with the rocket.. was that a time warp? Then the bracelet Saeyd took off Naomi.. had writing on it.. and the girl in the flash forward had one too.. or was it? Last week had the Polor Bear skeleton with the collar,,,the plane was undr water and all thought dead,,,, but the Pilot was not who they say he was?
I have to keep watching! i need to watch it with others to discuss it.. but its frustrating.. I want to start to get some answers!! new ones every week! And who is Jacob? And why does his cabin move or disappear?! ugh!!!!!!

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
I love Lost and "ditto" on everyone's feelings. I just keep getting more and more confused. With Saied working for Ben, I figured Ben sucked him in post island because he knew of his past as a "torturer"! Ugh....have to wait and see. I can't imagine the people that come up with this story line.....they have to be 1/2 crazy.

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
LOL Same here! I'm usually confused and I try not to figure it out... just be surprised as things onwinde. I really do wish, though, that it was still more like the first season... it's getting so complicated. And they killed off my two favoite characters (Charlie and Eko), so I was sad with that! Now my "living" favorites are Sawyer (took me two seasons to like him), Kate, and Juliette!

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
I think Juliette used to be on Melrose Place. Not sure but I know I know her from another show.

Status
Not open for further replies.