Status
Not open for further replies.

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Wisconsin
Hey, Terry...

do you have a photo gallery set up somewhere where people who have gotten RF's from you can post pics of them... pics of them as they grow, etc?

If not, I think that'd be a great idea, as I often look at the "sold" babies on your site and wonder how they look now!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
cvalda said:
Hey, Terry...

do you have a photo gallery set up somewhere where people who have gotten RF's from you can post pics of them... pics of them as they grow, etc?

If not, I think that'd be a great idea, as I often look at the "sold" babies on your site and wonder how they look now!

That's a great idea. The lady I buy my birds from in Florida has a "brag board" where we all can send in pictures of the birds that we bought from her, on her web site. We send her the picture with a caption or short paragraph and she puts them up on her web site in the brag book.

http://shadypines.com/broto-bragbook.htm

Yvonne

Itort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Iowa
cvalda said:
Hey, Terry...

The four on the left are Terry's hatchling's 07
http://tortoiseforum.org/attachment.php?aid=507

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Tennessee
Itort said:
cvalda said:
Hey, Terry...

The four on the left are Terry's hatchling's 07
http//tortoiseforum.org/attachment.php?aid507

Can someone make that a link please.. I'm having a Sr. moment [ DAY ] and can't figure out how to find that.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Redfoot NERD said:
[
Can someone make that a link please.. I'm having a Sr. moment [ DAY ] and can't figure out how to find that.

Doesn't work for me either.

Yvonne

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Tennessee
cvalda said:
Hey, Terry...

Kelly I'll ask Chucky { my web-host } about that. But would you believe I can almost count on one hand the number of those that I ever hear from again.. and you know there has been a number of them over the past 3 years alone! It does make me somewhat sad to think about.. I often wonder how they have been cared for. You would be amazed how some of those that do have 'improved' on my caresheet.. and how bad their redfoots look now.. "over-fed and pyramided".. :(

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Tennessee
Status
Not open for further replies.