Turtlestuff.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

stnb

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ventura, California
Has anyone ever bought from these people before?
I placed an order for there Desert Tortoise seeds and wildflower seed back on April 11th and had to send them another email back on April 27th to see If and when the seeds were shipped.
They sent me a reply with a tracking # for USPS that when i check says that they (USPS) have been notified of the shipment. I have not rec'd pkg yet and the transit time form where they are to me is only a day or two at most.
Has anyone else had this problem?
I am currently disputing the charges with my credit card Co.
:(

M

Maggie Cummings

Yep! Almost the exact same thing only a couple of days different. I harassed them until they told me my order would ship today...So we'll see. I used paypal and businesses usually don't like to screw with paypal...
I placed an order with them in Spring of '08 and had a problem also. I would much rather use CPS, the he charges 3 times the shipping of anyone else. I was desperate for seeds so I allowed myself to deal with turtlestuff again. But this is the last time...

Jas2Cats

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I've ordered from them a couple of times. They are pretty slow, but, I've always received my order eventually (it's taken about a month or so if I recall correctly).

baseballturtle48

10 Year Member!
Southern California
I buy from her almost every year because of the variety of forage mixes she offers. I also like a lot of the desert plant seeds that she gathers and that I can't find anywhere else. It's always hit or miss on the shipping, though. :(

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
spain
I have always used Torts-n-allsorts on ebay they were cheap, good and the service was quick and efficient

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Most of you have seen this picture, but I want you to look again and see the forage in the picture. This was last year (I think). The forage is good, however its low to the ground from grazing.

aldabrapen9-08.jpg

I bought the grazing tortoise seed mixture from Turtlestuff.com and just tossed it around in the pen on the ground. This is what it looks like from the same vantage point this morning:

aldabranpen5-09.jpg

There is some good seed in that mixture! And I didn't have any trouble getting my shipment.

The Bigger One (Bo) says "hi!"

TheBiggerOne-Bo.jpg

Yvonne

M

Maggie Cummings

I sure wish I had used turtlestuff instead of turtlecafe. I have had to start a dispute at Paypal because they aren't sending my seeds. Someone named jess says that they cracked a couple of ribs coughing and are moving slow. I responded with "i am not buying a bale of hay or a piano, just a few seeds and they just aren't that heavy". I just should have paid the high price of shipping and gone with CPS, I'd be feeding the weeds to my torts by now instead of fighting for my freakin money. I just hate crap like this!

Status
Not open for further replies.