TurtleSource.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
WV
I got a baby musk turtle from there. They did awesome job with the turtle, she was healthy and was lively when I got her. I recommend to anyone looking for a turtle go to there. They are nice, know what they are doing, and treat the turtles and tortoises well there and shipping them. They also gave me some food for free, and a cool sticker. They are very good at what they do.:D

Thank the LORD for Everything:D

un-loco

5 Year Member
I also ordered a red-footed tortoise from them. Excellent shipping, good health, tort ate that day. I made a mistake when I ordered and paypal sent them the wrong shipping address. (I had recently moved and didnt even think about it. thank god I double checked the next day.)
I called them, talked to a nice lady, she somehow repaired it on her end while the tort was being shipped.

lesson learned, update your shipping address on paypal! lol thats where the seller will retrieve your address.

back to the point, they fixed it immediately, and have had no issues with my little buddy!

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
I know them for years, both top notch people. I have done business with them several times, always outstanding!

JoeImhof

5 Year Member
Just wanted to agree with the above posts. Three years ago I bought my beautiful female Russian "Mint" from Marc at the Turtle Source.
He was a great help during the purchase, and she came fast and very healthy & happy.
I couldnt be happier - the Turtle Source Rocks!!

CLMoss

5 Year Member
Brooklyn, New York
Interesting... I left two messages on their machine and they never called me back.

Baoh

10 Year Member!
Florida
I almost never get a return message from emails I have sent (on several high-end animals I was about to purchase in each case and wanted detail confirmation before pulling the financial trigger), but they fulfill the orders I place very much to my satisfaction. I like the site, selection, and quality. I would and will conduct future business with him, but he has thrown away several thousand dollars by not taking a few minutes to clarify a few minor ambiguities.

mightymizz

5 Year Member
Over the years, I have tried calling and leaving a message (could never get a live person to answer) and even though I was in the seriously buying mode, they never called me back. Like I said, this was at least a couple different times over a few years. Never once got a call back.

Edna

5 Year Member
Rawlins, Wyoming
Marc is really busy. I bought my first Hermann's from them. Marc answered all my questions via email. Patience is the key. We're buying critters that will live for a very long time. No sense being in a huge rush.

PBDragon

5 Year Member
We tried ordering from them. They had glowing reviews online and the tort and enclosure kit we wanted. Placed the order, and no replies to any emails, phone messages, twitter or facebook messages. We tried every which way from Sunday to get some questions answered before shipping. After our red foot never showed up, and their email account started to bounce back saying it was full, and their phone number was no longer valid, on the day it was supposed to arrive, we called PayPal. There is one guy at PayPal, out of the billions of transactions they do ever year, assigned just to all the chargebacks and issues they have with thurtlesource. It took a fraud complaint email from PayPal to get any kind of reply from them. Our money has yet to be refunded through PayPal.

As a small business owner myself, their business model and customer service are pathetic. If they are that busy they can not reply to emails or phone calls, then perhaps they need to hire more help.

Status
Not open for further replies.