Turtle Source Customer Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
I have dealt with Marcus at Turle Source for several years. He has always been great to work with and very forthcoming. I would recommend him to anyone for any tortoise or turtle needs. Greg.

TashaR

5 Year Member
Wisconsin
I purchased 2 Yellow Belly Sliders from Turtle Source in October. He was wonderful about making sure the temperature was safe for shipping before sending my turtles out. They arrived the next day, via overnight mail, and were bright eyed and alert. They are doing wonderfully now!

LRBailey

5 Year Member
Traverse City, MI
I wish my experience had been so good.
While searching for the tort I wanted, I came across a real cutie on his site and placed the order.
I emailed questions, and called leaving many messages. They did not respond at all! Tyler of tortoisesupply.com
read of the problems I was having here on the forum and offered to call them for me as he had their cell phone number.
They finally emailed me to say they had heard from Tyler, and to call them. I left three more messages on their phone and
only got an response once I questioned if they were ripping me off, as they had gotten they had processed the payment but not
communicated at all with me. I told them on the phone how disappointing the customer service was at this point. They said they had emailed me but accidentally recorded my email addy wrong and would resend the care instructions they had sent out. I got that right away. As shipping day approached the weather caused a delay (understandable), and they emailed telling me to call them to set up another shipping date. Took severla days and messages to get them to finally pick up their phone. Meanwhile, I had decided I wanted to add as second tort, but since they would not call me back, I ordered it from Tyler and got excellent customer service! I finally got hold of Felicia (Marcus's partner) and asked her if they would sell me some Miner-All and incllude it in the shipment of my tort to save me the extra shipping cost if place separately. I was told no problem..and that since there had been delays and communication problems they would include it at no charge. Well, tort arrived but no Miner-All, so I had to order it from another site. I will not deal with Marcos / Felciia again as the customer service was horrible! I will definitely return my business to Tyler of tortoisesupply.com as he provided excellent and professional service.

Rjhoop

5 Year Member
Western N.Y. on Lake Erie
This is where i got my sully (dozer) from.Very easy to get ahold of but,first off my tort came a day early!Not expecting it, it sat under my carport for 4 hours AND IT WAS STILL WINTER!!!!!!!38 degrees outside!!But week and a half later he seems to be doing fine.Called them ta let em know what had happened and the woman on the phone(sounded pleasant)said she wasnt sure how it happened that it was not supposed to be shipped out that day.Well im glad it didnt get shipped on the right day because the food i ordered with it must have...............LOST IN TRANSIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!maybe still have not received!!But overall quality of tort was good.Just wish they would offer heat packs or something for shipping just in case..Overall 3 out of 5 stars and thats just because I love Dozer already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.