Turtle Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keshandi

5 Year Member
I placed an order with Turtle Cafe in March and haven't received it yet. I've sent them three emails and have received no response, either. I've read a few other posts on here and other forums about similar incidents happening with them -- I wish I had read them before I placed my order! Hoping I can save someone else from a scam. :( So frustrating.

Blakem

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
California
You could try text or calling the number on the website. I text messaged him and he called me within 45 min.

jdub

5 Year Member
Hi Keshandi! Sorry that happened to you but i believe you ordered from the wrong website. My website is www.tortoisecafe.com instead of turtle cafe and i'll be sure your order will get to you ASAP.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
JDub: I didn't realize that "turtlecafe" was the same as "tortoisecafe". They are two separate web sites, no?

jdub

5 Year Member
Good Morning Yvonne,

Turtle cafe and tortoise café are two different websites. I run tortoise café.com. But I don’t want people to accidently confuse my website with tortoise café because bad reputations are always hard to correct. Thanks!

Best Regards,
Jason

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Jason:

I'm not sure, but I THINK the OP ordered from TURTLECAFE and not from your site.

Status
Not open for further replies.