True Leopard LOVE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Foothills above Sacramento CA
watch them closely to be sure they dont bully each other.. the sulcata is much bigger then your leopard baby and damage can be done. ...

KimandKarasi

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
Laura said:
watch them closely to be sure they dont bully each other.. the sulcata is much bigger then your leopard baby and damage can be done. ...

I know, don't worry, I had that in mind the entire time, I was just surprised when Karasi seemed almost friendly towards him.. I didn't think it was possible, but really there was no sign of even a hint of possible agression (like I said, they were separated anyway just in case...)

KimandKarasi

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
I can't get enough of seeing that little pink tongue! Lol! And in 2 days he has gained 3 grams! I hope his growth continues the way it has! :)
004-6.png

Attachments

• image-1907779556.png
    image-1907779556.png
    777.7 KB · Views: 2

KimandKarasi

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
Eweezyfosheezy said:
He's looking great!!!

Thank you! :D he's such a spunky little bugger! Lol! I love him! :p

And barracuda, those are some beautiful torts!! I hope mine turns out gorgeously white and round like yours! :) why did you need that vita shell on kitwana? She does have some cute big ol' eyes!! Lol!

*Barracuda_50*

5 Year Member
Harrietta, MI
OMG i just now realized i hijacked your thread :( i did not mean to do that, i need to wear my granny specks more often to see what im doing..
I was supose to post these pics in "Lets See Your Leopards" thread shame on me, i am sorry i hijacked your thread.. :(

Thank you lushcious and KimandKarasi for the complaments on the babies.:tort:

KimandKarasi, that is a very sweet cute baby you have there and love the pics..:D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
No harm done, Tracy...all fixed.

*Barracuda_50*

5 Year Member
Harrietta, MI
Oh thank you so much emysemys for moving that for me i feel so bad for posting it in the wrong thread, i did not mean to hijack anyones thread..:(

KimandKarasi

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
*Barracuda_50* said:
Oh thank you so much emysemys for moving that for me i feel so bad for posting it in the wrong thread, i did not mean to hijack anyones thread..:(

Ahh don't worry! Everyone makes mistakes sometimes! ;) they really are gorgeous though! It really makes me look forward to hen Elias gets to looking' that good! :D lol!

KimandKarasi

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
Had to take a picture! ;) this morning I took him out for his soak, and he fell asleep right there in my hand ;P

001-4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.