Triplet Update...sad news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alhambra, CA
I have to say that God picked the right person for them. They were so loved by you and your wife and what an experience that you both had and passed on to us. I will always remember them that's for sure. Thank you for sharing these precious babies with all of us and I'm so sorry that you lost all of them.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Oh Carl. Even after Peanut died, I never thought this would happen. I'm so sorry. Thank you for taking us on this incredible journey.

tweeter

5 Year Member
NC
I'm so sorry. Thank you so much for all you did for them, and for sharing them with us. I think we all fell in love with them, I know I did....and loved seeing their pictures and reading the updates.

Somewhere I like to think they're all together again, and watching over us. It was an incredible journey for all of us.

RIP little torts

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I'm so sorry & I'm truly saddened! I was looking forward to watching them grow. They were the cutest things I ever saw!

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
i didnt know about peanut and I thought that was what this would be about.. but now all are gone? so sad... but what a trio they were and you documented it all so well..
hugs

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Phoenix, arizona
I'm very sorry for your loss. Like everyone else, I had hopes for their living to an older age.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
I just discovered this whole story today, I wish I followed it all throughout! While I'm indeed sorry for your loss, you gave the special little guys everything they could have ever wanted in their life, just the fact that they made it that long is a miracle and that they grew so much, peanut started this world smaller than your thumbnail! You were gifted with such a rare occurrence and even though it didn't end perfectly you most likely know they died happy and comfortable, what else could a lil tort ask for.

theresal

5 Year Member
Terrytown,LA
I am truly sorry for your loss. You did an awesome job with all 3 of them. Again, thank you for sharing your story and the pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.