TRADE/SELL female hypo pastel common snappers

Status
Not open for further replies.

turtlelady80

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tortoise Farm
I have 2 female hypo pastel snappers for sale or trade. Winter is coming and i'd like to sell them asap. The one female is very light and her skin and eyes are white. Shes 7 1/2 in. The other one is bigger (8in) and what they'de call "high orange". They are BEAUTIFUL and VERY TAME (except of course at feeding time:) I dont know how to post pics on here but i can send via text or email from my phone. I bought these ladies hoping to breed them to a male over the summer but never came across a male worth spending money on, so I'm moving on. The lighter one I'm asking $400 and the high orange $350. Or a trade for an adult female leopard, adult female Hermanns and/or Adult female CHERRYHEADS (my favorite) or adult pairs of redfoots. I will discount the 2 if you want both for $700. Thats what I paid for them. I got a great deal and I jumped on it but it just didnt work out. These very rare turtles are being sold for $800+ on the internet EACH. I'm selling these girls for the price of a 3in pastel. Please call/text me @ 302-690-8135.
I'm in Delaware and I WILL SHIP. Shipping costs will be added to the price. Thank you!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.