"Toys? What is this thing??"

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I still have a soccer ball type ball in my Redfoot enclosure from trying to cool down one aggressive individual.
She is no longer aggressive towards her pen mates...And couldn't care less about the ball anymore either.
I'm still not sure if it created more stress than it relieved. Or if it helped.

Wenzer

JACKSONVILLE, IL
I still have a soccer ball type ball in my Redfoot enclosure from trying to cool down one aggressive individual.
She is no longer aggressive towards her pen mates...And couldn't care less about the ball anymore either.
I'm still not sure if it created more stress than it relieved. Or if it helped.

Hopefully this girl doesn't get stressed about it then ? I just needed some things to kind of fill up the emptiness in there...

I guess she likes the other golf ball; she put it down in her little cave ? or at least, thats what I keep telling myself! (Nahh, it's too perfectly placed... couldn't have rolled in there on accident! ?)

Attachments

• 20200616_205829.jpg
    20200616_205829.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13

Wenzer

JACKSONVILLE, IL
Mine has one too!! He likes to wiggle his butt on it lol
View attachment 297644

Haha!! I get a kick every time out of lightly scratching the box turtles' shells because they seem to be pretty sensitive to it (maybe they like it, but i can't tell for sure...) I try not to do it too often but I noticed one of the first times I went to feed them, I happened to brush my fingers across ones shell while trying to pick up some uneaten food, and she immediately moved towards my fingers as though she is sensitive there! Interesting little turtles.

Braeden p

Pottstown PA
When I first got Betty i let her run around on the floor (I NEVER do that now) Betty went and would try to ram into legos and pick them up to move them around.