Tortstork Review!! *****

Lisa L

Location (City and/or State)
Tonawanda
Hatching my own baby Russian tortoise has been one of the most amazing experiences I could have ever imagined. I've loved tortoises for as long as I can remember. There's just something really special about them. I discovered Tortstork.com and the Instahatch tortoise egg when I came across a posting of one of Randy's other customers after she had hatched one of her own. I became obsessed with the idea and read and reread every word on the Tortstork site. Hatching my own tortoise became the most compelling thing on my bucket list. I wanted it more than anything!
For my birthday I got the incubator. For Christmas I was able to prepay to get my name on the waiting list for my very own egg to hatch!! Before long my egg was ready to ship. Randy was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process! Every time I had a question or concern, he responded and walked me through everything. I learned so much!! My egg shipped on May 28th and first pipped on the morning of June 11th. By noon the next day he was fully hatched and completely adorable!! He was eating that very first day. Still I kept coming up with more questions and Randy responded patiently to every single one. The whole process has been rewarding, educational, and so much fun! Furthermore, knowing that a donation is made to conservation organizations that help turtles and tortoises around the world without any endorsement of these organizations in return is truly extraordinary. Randy has done so much to make the world a better place. By sharing his knowledge as he does, he is paving the way for decreasing demand for wild caught turtles and tortoises which may, in turn, diminish illegal exporting and importing of them and the horrendous conditions they are often subjected to during the process.
Tortstork.com is where the dream begins. If you have ever considered how cool it would be to be the first person your baby tortoise ever meets, don't hesitate. Randy makes the process easy, educational, and fun. I could not be more grateful for the opportunity! I feel like my connection to my baby tortoise is closer because of having helped create the environment he hatched in. From the very beginning, and all the way through, this has been a truly rewarding experience!!

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Hatching my own baby Russian tortoise has been one of the most amazing experiences I could have ever imagined. I've loved tortoises for as long as I can remember. There's just something really special about them. I discovered Tortstork.com and the Instahatch tortoise egg when I came across a posting of one of Randy's other customers after she had hatched one of her own. I became obsessed with the idea and read and reread every word on the Tortstork site. Hatching my own tortoise became the most compelling thing on my bucket list. I wanted it more than anything!
For my birthday I got the incubator. For Christmas I was able to prepay to get my name on the waiting list for my very own egg to hatch!! Before long my egg was ready to ship. Randy was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process! Every time I had a question or concern, he responded and walked me through everything. I learned so much!! My egg shipped on May 28th and first pipped on the morning of June 11th. By noon the next day he was fully hatched and completely adorable!! He was eating that very first day. Still I kept coming up with more questions and Randy responded patiently to every single one. The whole process has been rewarding, educational, and so much fun! Furthermore, knowing that a donation is made to conservation organizations that help turtles and tortoises around the world without any endorsement of these organizations in return is truly extraordinary. Randy has done so much to make the world a better place. By sharing his knowledge as he does, he is paving the way for decreasing demand for wild caught turtles and tortoises which may, in turn, diminish illegal exporting and importing of them and the horrendous conditions they are often subjected to during the process.
Tortstork.com is where the dream begins. If you have ever considered how cool it would be to be the first person your baby tortoise ever meets, don't hesitate. Randy makes the process easy, educational, and fun. I could not be more grateful for the opportunity! I feel like my connection to my baby tortoise is closer because of having helped create the environment he hatched in. From the very beginning, and all the way through, this has been a truly rewarding experience!!
It's definitely a cool experience. I had a great time with it too.

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
Totally awesome to hatch my two baby redfoot torts! Randy really does make the world a better place ! Truly an amazing experience

Lisa L

Tonawanda
Thank you so much!!! I'm really enjoying him and learning a ton. On the Tortstork.com website Randy details everything needed to be successful. For the first week you pretty much just need the incubator and a thermometer/hygrometer and the first set up after that stage is really simple. I would definitely encourage even just checking out the site even if just out of curiosity. I'm really glad i did. Now if I could just lock in on a great name. So far that has been the hardest part LOL!