TortoiseSupply.com

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
MODERATOR NOTE: PLEASE REMEMBER THAT ONLY POSTS MADE BY PEOPLE HAVING EXPERIENCE WITH THE VENDOR BEING REVIEWED WILL BE ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD. ALL OTHERS WILL BE DELETED

Yet, another great fast shipment from Tyler of TortoiseSupply.com
On Toms recommendation he posted about the "Herbal Tortoise Hay". So, I placed an order for it. I just got it, so I can't let you how much my torts like it, but man does it smell good. Also ordered some seeds to plant for the winter.
Thank you
Tyler:)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Just wanted to give a little update. I fed a little of the hay to the two tiny leopards I am caring for. They are fussy eaters. They woke right up when I gave them some of the hay. The great smell of it I am sure hit them instantly. They then came over to the food dish and started eating it. Yeah:D

bryl

5 Year Member
So great they're doing well! I also had great success from TortoiseSupply. I asked for one of their more lively babies and my Genghis Khan has a great personality!! Really appreciate everything they do

pfara

10 Year Member!
Maryland
I didn't want to make yet another thread on how wonderful the people are at TortoiseSupply.com so I thought I'd add to Barb's thread.

I made an inquiry to Tyler about if they were ever going to sell Marion Zoological Tortoise Food yesterday. A few emails back and forth and not even 24 hours later, the product is listed on their site for sale (which they will ship once they get it in). TortoiseSupply.com has gone above and beyond. Now I can one-stop-shop there for the Marion and Mazuri for DeanS' tortoise meatballs (http://www.tortoiseforum.org/thread-39021.html ) and also try the Herbal Hay that everyone's raving about. <3

Pittrock

They are super!! Just got my Dalmatian Hermann today. Couldn't be happier!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Very well. I bought a High white Leopard Tortoise from them last July and become my wife's "first" love.

How you like that? Or how you not like that??

IMG_1160.JPG

This is couple months ago.

IMG_0001.JPG

Very nice all around...................

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I am almost certain they don' ship to canada.
Bought a shirt from tortoise supply, placed order on thurs. got it on monday, great service.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
how are their tortoises, do they do well?

I bought 2 redfoots from them quite a few years ago, 1 male and 1 female. After having them for about a year or so the female started laying eggs, fertile eggs. They have produced hundreds of eggs that have hatched, I have sold a bunch and given some away. The redftoots hatchlings have actually helped me buy a few radiated tortoises. So to answer your question, the tortoises that they sell do well.

Ramus

5 Year Member
My sister recently bought a baby sulcata from them and it's lively and loves to hand feed!