Tortoisehomefarm.com

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
When the prices are so cheap it's because they are scammers 99% of the time. Unless you live near them and can go there to purchase at time of picking up the tortoise you will lose your money.
Then even if you do live in the same country or town that they say they are in, they have every excuse why you can't come and pay and pick up. Usually they stop communicating if you keep pressing to come visit to make a purchase.

method89

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Malverne, NY
I can still get there. Not that that makes it legit

1597582781778.png

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I can still get there. Not that that makes it legit

View attachment 303627
I would be amazed if there were anything there. If you are close you should go, just to see what is actually there. I have played along with these scammer types just for the fun of it. Never sending money of course, but letting them think they are making a huge sale. Lol

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
I would be amazed if there were anything there. If you are close you should go, just to see what is actually there. I have played along with these scammer types just for the fun of it. Never sending money of course, but letting them think they are making a huge sale. Lol
My favorite is thanking them for calling about my overdue payment or whatever and ask them if I can use a credit card.... NOw the magic happens in a slowly fading out voice I give them some numbers then yell did you get that Oh my I am so scared I need to pay this. This works for two to three times more before they catch on and get so angry!!! Oh the little things in life!

silverbird

Orange County, California
I originally contacted them awhile back about purchasing 12 baby and 3 juvenile Aldabras and 12 baby radiateds, and was told that the tortoises would be delivered to my door within 5 hours of being shipped. This was amazing, since it takes more than 5 hours for the flight from Kenya to reach the US, then there is customs clearance. Also they told me that they handle all the paperwork, even though its required that you have a import/export license and other paperwork, to legally import any reptiles into the US. I hope all these posts will prevent at least one person from being scammed.

silverbird

Orange County, California
WOW-he is so big and you can't see any thing wrong with his shell; i guess maybe i should order some of those "invisible" ones; to go with my big pair I already have. I think my 800 pound male would like an invisible playmate.