TortoiseForum.org T-Shirts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
I can definitely order more but we'd have to get orders for at least 20 more to make it affordable. No one wants to pay $30/shirt! ;)
I was thinking maybe we should have a new design drawn up. I like the idea of having a different shirt for every year, but that's just me!

Torts

5 Year Member
Washington State
I would be interested in purchasing a (L). If you are planning to order some more please add me to the list. Will you be posting an interest inquiry on the home page? You may have others that would be interested.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Josh said:
I can definitely order more but we'd have to get orders for at least 20 more to make it affordable. No one wants to pay $30/shirt! ;)
I was thinking maybe we should have a new design drawn up. I like the idea of having a different shirt for every year, but that's just me!
I like the idea of a new design too!

Kymiie

5 Year Member
Nottinghamshire, UK
I would love a TFO shirt!
I like the old design better its cute but the new one is good too, as long as it mentions TFO on it!
PM me with the sizes, prices etc

WOULD LOVE ONE

xx

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
this site just loves contests!!! but i think all 3 shirts should be available to be sold. have the "classic" then "retro" and then "current" shirts to choose from.

Shalon

5 Year Member
What about using Cafepress? You can have more then one design and people can order when they want.
Plus if people did a search for Tortoise your design would come up and maybe more people would find their way here to learn to take better care of their tortoises. :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Our bird club uses Cafepress for our sales. That way we don't have to have an inventory. We DO make some money on the deal, and the quality of the merchandise is pretty good.

Yvonne

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
The problem I have with using Cafepress is there is little control over the quality. When I go through a screenprinter I know exactly what I'm getting... I've heard a couple bad stories about Cafepress that make me skeptical despite it's convenience.

Kadaan

5 Year Member
Irvine, CA
If you still have a L or XL left, I'd love one!

I'd also be excited about entering a tshirt contest :)

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
i think from a sales and fulfilling a constant demand for t-shirts, cafepress is the way to go. nothing can ever be perfect, but to just sell shirts for a couple months out of the year is not a wise business decision nor customer friendly. we can also make all designs and new designs available to be bought at all times. we dont have to front the $ first and hope to sell them. lots of benefits with little $ risk.

i think we give cafepress a shot and see how it goes. and it could generate more people to the site doing searches as mentioned above.

look at this link to so many possibilites....

http://shop.cafepress.com/tortoise

petterone

5 Year Member
spikethebest said:
i think from a sales and fulfilling a constant demand for t-shirts, cafepress is the way to go. nothing can ever be perfect, but to just sell shirts for a couple months out of the year is not a wise business decision nor customer friendly. we can also make all designs and new designs available to be bought at all times. we dont have to front the $ first and hope to sell them. lots of benefits with little $ risk.

i think we give cafepress a shot and see how it goes. and it could generate more people to the site doing searches as mentioned above.

look at this link to so many possibilites....

http://shop.cafepress.com/tortoise

yeah ..im actually waiting for the latest design..thanks a lot .. keep it up guys..GodBless..:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.