TortoiseForum.org gear (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cam

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Minnesota
RE: TortoiseForum.org T-Shirts (and stickers and stuff too)

We would completely be excited to support with t-shirts...don't forget kid sizes too:D, and car magnets, baseball hats, "dog tags", temporary tatoos, computer mousepads, keychains, posters, desk or wall calendars etc.

I would also love to BUY a book that has the resources everyone finds most helpful listed in one place...from websites, to books, to vets, stores, set up ideas, product favorites...top 10 lights, books, greens etc.

Basically whatever has a sweet/funny tort we could go for:cool:

I'd love a dog/cat bowl, collar, leash etc that says "my other pet is a tortoise";) (but I have a strange sense of humor)

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA

josh said:
for those who are interested in t-shirts, let me know, in this thread or in a private message, how many shirts would potentially want...the standard sizes would be available S to XL

I would want at least 1. But what about larger sizes. My Family would need larger size? Then I would want more.

Cam

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Minnesota

If these are adult sizes we would want 3 smalls, and one medium and one large or XL. Plus depending on the logo we could want more for gifts...most likely about 3 smalls...

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA

okay... this is a very rough sketch of a possible shirt design. what do you guys think? in lieu of the design contest, i'd like to make these available quickly for potential christmas gifts. we have other contests in the works and we will certainly have another t-shirt design contest soon.
like i said...rough sketch...constructive criticism encouraged
8bprwp2.jpg

barbie69

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Ohio

I like it! Looks great and what a super cute tort!!:D

Cam

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Minnesota

I think it's great!!!
Basic, has a cute but not "babyish" pic, I like the wording simple...anyone can tell what you are promoting (even me;)).

If you are going to stick with the basic white "T" that is great!...
If you ever venture to another basic t-shirt color...black would look wicked with the blue picture and lettering...our boys (esp teens) would go for the black.

A thought for down the road...us folk here in the frozen midwest would love a sweatshirt and or long sleeve t-shirt if that was ever available:shy:.

Thanks for taking this on!

Let us know when/how to order.

Cam

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Minnesota

Forgot to ask if anything is going to be on the back?

ie. "Happy Trails", "The End", a pic of the backside of the Tort., etc.I wasn't expecting there to be, just asking.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA

Nice and simple gets the point across put me down for 2 xl for now.

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California

Hey everyone!!! Lets get some t-shirt sales going!

We will all benefit from the sales of the shirts. The proceeds of the shirts will directly go into the site with adding more features and expanding it and maybe possibly doing things in real life to help people out.

Also if people so desire, we could also design cups, mugs, posters, mouse pads, pens and everything about TF to show your TF pride!!

So please let us know what size of shirts you want, and plus sizes are available but for an additional cost.

The cost has not exactly been determined, because the more we order, the cheaper they get, and we will pass that discount on to you.

We are NOT trying to make money; we are just trying to promote the site and help pay for the cost of the site.

Any questions or concerns please contact me or Josh!

Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.