tortoise yard is great!

Location (City and/or State)
minnesota
I have ordered tortoises twice from tortoise yard - 2 redfoot cherry heads, 1 redfoot, 4 leopards. Vikki is the best. You pick your tortoise out as she posts them all on her site. She answers emails fast and all questions. My tortoises are all going on 2 years old - I know this because she gives hatch days and even mothers names of each tort- they are all very healthy and getting very big. I'm very happy. Couldn't be happier.

minnesota
I had such good experiences with her, I couldn't have been happier. I would always recommend her. I even had issues with the airline or something when some of them where shipped. They were stopped somewhere and not leaving... they hadn't been unloaded. Viki was on the phone right away calling everyone having to too with the shipping. She had a courier waiting at the plane for them. My tortoises had red carpet treatment to get to me that day. She is the best.

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
I ordered my red foot , Artemis from her in 2017! Absolutely wonderful experience. Great communication from Vicki throughout the whole process. And Arty is still going strong! I would totally order another baby from her if something happened to my little girl.

Attachments

• P_20190516_143608_vHDR_On.jpg
    P_20190516_143608_vHDR_On.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 17