Tortoise won't eat

Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
Just to update anyone for whoever is still following, following up on her nibbling at the orange tortoise food literally called Bites, which stimulates appetite, she's been eating a few bites every other day or so. I've mixed in her pellets at times, as well as mixing in baby food of several types to see which she likes most. Today she ate a pretty decent amount of the bites with banana baby food. So, she's starting to eat again, but she's very hesitant about it. I've continued soaking her at least once a day for several hours at a time, making sure the water in the tub is clean and warm for her. Thankfully, I have no yet needed to feed her anything questionable to trigger her appetite. I would like to assume that after being sick and clogged up for so long, that she was just scared to eat in general. I appreciate everyone's help and input and will continue to take advice until Gamera's back to her old self.
Hi, my sullies love lambs lettuce or Belgium endive. Have you tried these to feed ?
Lambs lettuce
upload_2018-1-9_0-34-22.jpeg

Belgium endive
upload_2018-1-9_0-35-8.jpeg