Tortoise won’t eat

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
Hello! I'm sorry your baby is so sick.

You said he isn't drinking while he's soaking, but this is worth a try anyway.

When you soak him, do this...get some baby food at the store. Get pureed/strained carrots. Also pick up a bottle of unflavored Pedialyte.
At home, mix the water and pedialyte about 50/50, just enough to make a soak. Add baby food carrots about 50/50 with the water/pedialyte mix. Warm it up and soak him, leaving him in as long as you can. Just like usual, rewarm it when it cools. If there's any way to get some in his mouth, do it.

This concoction has saved the lives of babies who wouldn't eat. It will help support him while he tries to pull through his illness.

I'll be praying for him. What's his name?

Annieluck

Location (City and/or State)
IL
Hello! I'm sorry your baby is so sick.

You said he isn't drinking while he's soaking, but this is worth a try anyway.

When you soak him, do this...get some baby food at the store. Get pureed/strained carrots. Also pick up a bottle of unflavored Pedialyte.
At home, mix the water and pedialyte about 50/50, just enough to make a soak. Add baby food carrots about 50/50 with the water/pedialyte mix. Warm it up and soak him, leaving him in as long as you can. Just like usual, rewarm it when it cools. If there's any way to get some in his mouth, do it.

This concoction has saved the lives of babies who wouldn't eat. It will help support him while he tries to pull through his illness.

I'll be praying for him. What's his name?
Thank you so much!! I will definitely do that. His name is raisin.