Tortoise Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvstorts

10 Year Member!
HI,
I may be able to help you out. I sent you a personal message.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
CT
I am just reading this thread for the first time. I am so terribly sorry for the loss of your wife and baby. I am sorry I cannot help you find a russian tortoise but I wish you all the best in life and your search and hope you stick around even after you get one.

sweat044

5 Year Member
I am sticking around for a long time. Like I said I've met some great people on this board.

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
I second what Erin said. I am soooo sorry for the losses you have suffered. You have a bunch of new friends here!! Hang in there we are here for you. If you can't find anything, when it gets cooler maybe I can send you one from our Cttc club. Last I heard we had some box turtles not sure what kind. I'll ask. I'll also check with my son to see if he wants to part with his. We have an ornate box turtle male named Rusty. No promises, just a few ideas. :) Glad you found TFO! :D

sweat044

5 Year Member
HI Everyone. I am happy to announce that we are getting a new addition to our family. Thanks to lvstorts and her kindness we are adopting Rigby he is a 4 year old Leopard Tortoise. We are overcome with joy and my daughter just can't stop smiling. It truly melts my heart. I am so thankful that someone took the time to really get to know me and my wonderful daughter and she is allowing us to accept a great animal into our house. Terese you are one in a million I can't explain in words what a wonderful person you are to do such a great thing for my daughter. Thanks everyone for the help and really making things a little eaisier on us.

natty01

5 Year Member
congratulations ! id really love to see some smiley happy pictures of your daughter and her new pet .

sweat044 said:
HI Everyone. I am happy to announce that we are getting a new addition to our family. Thanks to lvstorts and her kindness we are adopting Rigby he is a 4 year old Leopard Tortoise. We are overcome with joy and my daughter just can't stop smiling. It truly melts my heart. I am so thankful that someone took the time to really get to know me and my wonderful daughter and she is allowing us to accept a great animal into our house. Terese you are one in a million I can't explain in words what a wonderful person you are to do such a great thing for my daughter. Thanks everyone for the help and really making things a little eaisier on us.

sweat044

5 Year Member
Once he arrives believe me I will be more than happy to share. I want everyone to see how happy she is and what a great thing a stranger did for us. It is truly amazing....

natty01 said:
congratulations ! id really love to see some smiley happy pictures of your daughter and her new pet .

sweat044 said:

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
Congrats and Terese is awesome for helping you and your daughter with this...

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
sweat044 said:

That is really wonderful!! I cannot wait to see pics!!

Status
Not open for further replies.