Tortoise Transporter a/k/a LumpyKart

SWFLTortoise

Location (City and/or State)
Bonita Springs, FL
I think you should take orders!!!!
Thanks! It weights a ton so would not be practical to ship. I could probably build one if someone local needed one. Turns out I use it in the yard more than moving Lumpy. You can tilt it and slide a heavy garbage can up into it. Plus our Corgi (Yogi) loves riding around in it.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
If you could figure out z
Some way to ship those you could sell them all day long here

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Hi everyone,

I could not find a good cart to move Lumpy, so I decided to make one. I thought I would share here.

Both ends open like a pickup tailgate. Wheels in the middle so you can tilt it like a roll off car transporter. I pull down on the push bar to tilt it and then slide Lumpy in.

Tires are flat free solid and good for 250lbs each. Capacity should be 900 lbs, but I doubt I'll ever need that capacity. It does double as a yard cart too.

I wanted to call it the LumpyMobile, but was overruled by my daughter who insists LumpyKart better.

View attachment 270205 View attachment 270206 View attachment 270207 View attachment 270208 View attachment 270209 View attachment 270210

OMG!!! That is FABULOUS!!!!![emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

MPappagallo

Myrtle Beach, SC
Hi everyone,

I could not find a good cart to move Lumpy, so I decided to make one. I thought I would share here.

Both ends open like a pickup tailgate. Wheels in the middle so you can tilt it like a roll off car transporter. I pull down on the push bar to tilt it and then slide Lumpy in.

Tires are flat free solid and good for 250lbs each. Capacity should be 900 lbs, but I doubt I'll ever need that capacity. It does double as a yard cart too.

I wanted to call it the LumpyMobile, but was overruled by my daughter who insists LumpyKart better.

View attachment 270205 View attachment 270206 View attachment 270207 View attachment 270208 View attachment 270209 View attachment 270210
That's awesome! Great job!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Love it. I just use wheelbarrows. Had to buy a new larger one this spring