Tortoise Supply

robandcole

Location (City and/or State)
South west Florida
All emails were answered and I have nothing but nice things to say about them (tortiosesupply.com) (not that I was bashing them in anyway before I just wondred what everyone thought of them is all.. I know it didn't sound right the way I posted it.. lol ) they are a good company... Well we all can't seem to figure out what's going on with my tort not gaining weight so im going to have a feicel test done at vet... I'll let everyone know what the out come is on that... Thanks all for the help... I hope I can figure this out before its too late for my little guy....

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Medford Oregon
Ordered some testudo seed mix from tortoise supply had some questions before buying they were very quick to respond to my emails and shipped quickly as well as quick arrival A++++

Yelloweyed

5 Year Member
SoCal California
I purchased seeds from Tortoise Supply in April and June. I think I planted too early and it took two weeks before I saw seedlings. When I planted seeds in June, thy popped up within days.

Shipping was fast and now with the cheaper shipping - it's great!

TerrapinStation

Detroit, Michigan
Received my first ever bag of herbal hay from Tortoise Supply. It does smell and look great, with the 1 pound being much more than I imagined..... My tortoises (Leopard & Redfoot) both really liked it, especially the purple and orange leaves.......

Thanks Tortoise Supply!

Stuart S.

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Paris, Texas
Very grateful our family came across Tortoise Supply in our hunt for our first family tortoise. Tyler and his family do an excellent job, thanks again for everything!

Have ordered the Testudo broadleaf seed mix and herbal hay. Being from Canada it's hard to find seeds in the middle of winter. Nothing but great reviews. Would not buy stuff anywhere else. Hands down best people to deal with

Clamhandsmcgee

5 Year Member
Tennessee
I just wanted to say that I bought a sulcata hatchling from Tortoise Supply, and I couldn't be happier! The little guy came healthy ready to eat. I've had him for about 2 months and he's doing great. I just ordered 2 Russians from them and I'm excited. I don't have any experience with any other vendors, but Mr Stewart is who I'll be using.

Attachments

• IMG_20170701_062819783.jpg
    IMG_20170701_062819783.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 70

mshine1217

5 Year Member
Deer Lodge, MT
I purchased Ari from Tortoise Supply 5 years ago at 4 week old hatchling, see avatar photo. I have never had a single issue with him or ordering supplies from Tyler. Here is recent photo of my boy. 20170709_094847.jpg

Truckerww

Louisiana
Just like everyone else, seamless transaction. My little Yoddey was eating and exploring soon after I received him. I will be doing business with Tyler again.

Kaeloni

Montana
I just bought 2 female Russian tortoises from Tortoise Supply. I am so happy that I ordered from them. Tyler answered all of my emails quickly and was amazing to work. I request females with light or yellow shells and that’s exactly what I got. They are so beautiful!!! I soaked them after I open the box, they pooped in the water. As soon as I put them in their enclosures they went straight for the dandelions that I picked them while they were on their way. They’re both beautiful, healthy girls. In the future I will order from tortoise supply for everything. Thanks Tyler!

SPILL

Illinois
I've had two transactions with Tortoise Supply this summer. The first was a hatchling Pancake, then I took advantage of the Labor Day sale to get a couple Burmese Stars. Very happy both times. Is it weird that I'm most excited about the herbal hay mix coming Monday?

T Smart

5 Year Member
Chicago, IL
I have never purchased a tortoise from Tortoise Supply, but have emailed Tyler in the past. He responded quickly and was very informative. I continue to hear great things, and wouldn't hesitate to get a tortoise from TS in the future.