Tortoise Supply

zenoandthetortoise

5 Year Member
Not sure how helpful yet another positive review will be, but just received a hatchling from Tortoise Supply and every aspect of the transaction from multiple communications, delivery time and tort health were exemplary. Tyler was a pleasure to deal with and marginated hatchling was eating plantain and dandelion within two hours of arrival. Highly reccomended.

zenoandthetortoise

5 Year Member
As most reviews address the initial delivery aspect, I thought an update might be helpful information and provide perhaps more meaningful insight as to the quality of the husbandry. This is the Marginated I received from Tortoise Supply on 2/19/14, weight 30 grams. As of today she is 71 grams, active, healthy and friendly. Thanks again, Tyler. ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1406065590.250972.jpg

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Oregon
What a cute little tort!

So far, I've only purchased from Tortoise Supply in person. I was very pleased with his customer service.
Now that I live in Oregon, I'll be ordering my next batch of supplies (almost out of mazuri, and herbal hay) from his website.

Btw, I have 2 Tortoise Supply tee shirts. Or should I say "had"... My 4 year old son has officially claimed them as his pajama shirts. The green shirt with the butch tortoisw holding up the rabbit is his favorite!! I'm not kidding when I say he wears it almost every night ;)

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
I love these guys :) I order faithfully from them. My torts love their Herbal Hay. My UPS driver always comments on how good the box smells ;)

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
I've ordered many food items from there for my torts. They are quick. I'm pondering about the yellowfoots from there too, eventually :)

robandcole

South west Florida
Anyone ordered from them ? I have emailed them a few times about my baby sulcata that I get from them and have got no reply message from them ?? Just wondering what people have to say about them and their torts thanks

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I have not ordered a tortoise from them, but have always had good service. The owner is also a member of our forum, so I'm sure he is not responding either he is out of town or didn't get your email. I would either give him (Tyler) more time or try to contact him again. He's not one to not respond.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I've done business with them for years and never had anything but 100% satisfaction with every transaction. They are good people. Completely trustworthy. I'm sure he is traveling or something like that.

Perhaps you could start another thread and the forum could attempt to help with whatever issue you are having.

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
Thanks everyone for the positive feedback, we see and appreciate it! We have been out of town a few times lately, the phone is now forwarding to my wife's cell phone, but I try and stay on top of the emails. As of now, I am unaware of any email that is more than 24 hours old that hasn't got a response, so if you're still waiting to hear back from us, please shoot me another email. I'll check spam folder now. I spent 2 hours last night catching up on emails.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
I order stuff from them and bought couple tortoise from them in a show one time. Very nice service and wonderful animal we bought.