Tortoise supply?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cfwinged1

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio,TX
As anyone done business with them? I'm ready for a black or golden Greek. They have them and turtle source have them. I saw turtle source was good. Just wondering
Thanks

Edna

5 Year Member
Rawlins, Wyoming
Tortoise Supply is Tyler Stewart on this forum. I have a couple of lovely Hermann's I got from him, and I have also purchased Mazuri and cactus pads there. I've been happy with Tortoise Supply as a vendor.

CLMoss

5 Year Member
Brooklyn, New York
I would go with Tortoise Supply. Tyler is active on this site and has a great reputation. 100%, go with Tortoise Supply. If I were to buy a new tortoise I would buy from him. ~C

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Ditto. He's a friend, but I still give him two thumbs up as a business person too.

cfwinged1

5 Year Member
San Antonio,TX
Thank You so much! both looked torts looked great in the pic have to make a choice between the 2:)

Mgridgaway

5 Year Member
Maryland
Another recommendation for Tortoise Supply. Generally cheaper than Turtle Source, and Tyler is a great guy.

Eweezyfosheezy

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Yeah Tyler has top notch animals. I have never bought anything from him but I wouldnt hesitate to. I bought a group of hermanns from a lady that bought them as babies from him and they are all grade A adults.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
I bought BIGRED from them and another male redfoot. BIGRED is a superstar on the TFO. Good place to buy a tort and good people

cmitch

5 Year Member
Reno nv
My first tortoise a redfoot is going to be here today purchased from tortoisesupply.com both Tyler and his wife Sarah were just wonderful about answering anyquestions I had im so excited my little guy is supposed to be here in 10 min!!!! I can hardly stand waiting cant wait to post pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.