Tortoise rehoming

petrides

Location (City and/or State)
honolulu
Hello. I have a 5 year old beautiful sulcata named baby, that I believe is a girl. Not sure. I am looking to rehome her for a few months while we build a pool. Can any one let me know if they are interested? It may become permanent but at this time we are not sure. Baby is super affectionate, loves people and to be rubbed. She often wanders into the house from the back yard. Any one interested please contact me here and we can talk more.

Attachments

• IMG_4171.jpeg
    IMG_4171.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4171 2.jpeg
    IMG_4171 2.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 18

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hi and welcome
Sorry you have to rehome and hope you find somewhere safe where she'll have a good home.
Look for responses from long term members who are quite active on the forum because sadly some people do join to get free torts to sell on for profit. :(
You'll also be able to keep in touch with regular members to see how your tort is getting on.
Good luck to you and your tort.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Welcome, what a great looking sully. Wish I lived in Hawaii. I would definitely take care of Baby.

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
Hi there, welcome! Sadly my yard is not quite big enough for 2 dinosaurs. My 3-year-old sully is growing out of his enclosure which is 35 X 35., but Iʻll definitely check around.

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Hello again - it has been quite a while - how are your headaches - any better.? I missed several treatments through Covid - it is going to take me a while to get back, really - I have been thinking of you every time the needle goes in !!
I hope things are ok for you.
Angie x

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
Hi Angie! Yes been super busy with school back in session and trying to teach get elementary-age kids COVID protocols. Itʻs like herding kittens. Trying to "adult" and practice self-care. Only 2 days of migraines this month, but headaches about 3 days a week. Iʻm sorry to hear that you missed your treatments, how are you holding up?

Dawn

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Hi Angie! Yes been super busy with school back in session and trying to teach get elementary-age kids COVID protocols. Itʻs like herding kittens. Trying to "adult" and practice self-care. Only 2 days of migraines this month, but headaches about 3 days a week. Iʻm sorry to hear that you missed your treatments, how are you holding up?

Dawn
Hello Dawn -it was lovely to hear from you, and I'm so glad you are fairly ok. I have taught elementary school age children, and know what they are like - there is something quite surreal about trying to teach Covid protocols to them, and I'm very glad I don't have to try!!
I have been struggling a bit with my headaches, and the general stresses of Covid making life much more difficult - also two big houses are being built next door with a huge amount of digging and banging which will obviously go on until Christmas at least.
Still, Zola is all right, though he doesn't like the noise and vibration either.
Keep well,
Angie