Tortoise Name List.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbles01

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Corfu, Greece
LMAO! @ Tortolini!!

I always said I would name my first tortoise with the most unsuitable/sarcastic name I could think of - so she got Fluffy.

Bellatrix is from Harry Potter, actually come to think of it, there is a 3 headed dog called Fluffy in Harry Potter too..... So maybe it was subliminal and I was on a Harry Potter theme........

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
I can't believe that no one has claimed the quarter for "Herman" Munster played by Fred Gwynn. :cool: sorry but this gives away my age.

Humphrey was chosen because of the "hump" on his back. I also like Pokey as a ironic name.

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Nebraska

ripper7777777

10 Year Member!
Houston
Peanut - Because the Sulcata starts out so small and the color of a peanut and later it's just funny.

Dig Dug - Because the first thing he did when I sat him in his new home was dig right in and disappear.

Scooter - Scooter is very timid and will scoot with her legs and head barely out when she isn't feeling safe.

Miki - Eskimo word for small - Our smallest baby.

Ataro - African word meaning puzzle - He has a few split scutes and resembles a puzzle

Jigsaw - Same reason as above

Scarlet - Because she is a redfoot

Rosey - Again a redfoot name

Candace - The kids came up with this one, She's a Redfoot and Candace on Phineas and Ferb has Red Hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.