Tortoise identification - any help appreciated

TortoiseTrio91

Location (City and/or State)
England
Hello I am hoping that I have posted in the correct area. I'm new so apologies if not. I need some advice regarding some tortoises I have inherited september last year.
My Nan has had three tortoises for decades: amanda, samantha she has had since around the 1950s and mario she has had since 2007. In April last year my Nan had to be put into a care home as she was struggling with alzheimers and dementia. In september last year her partner was also put into a care home, unfortunately for the same reason. So these three have come to live with me. I want to give them a good home here as they have not been looked after as well as they should have been unfortunately this past year or so. They all had vet check ups in September. I am just hoping would anybody be able to help me in identifying the breeds please? Especially samantha - one on the left - I have never known what she is and my Nan never knew either.
I believe that the other two - amanda and mario - middle and right are a hermann and a horsefield? But any help would be greatly appreciated. If more pictures are required I can find some.

Thankyou in advance
IMG_20190907_185027_967.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
The little one looks like a russian. The other two are greeks

TortoiseTrio91

England
The little one looks like a russian. The other two are greeks
Thankyou so much for your response. I have never considered the bigger two could be Greek but this morning I have been researching into the breed and they do look alot like Greeks! Thankyou!

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Welcome to the site and all the best! Lots of very good information and conversation here! Lovely torts. Check out the care sheets for the species. Would love to see a few more pics and learn about how you are keeping your new pets!

surfergirl

Pretty awesome you are taking over the care of your Nan's torts! You came to the right place for great information on the best care plans for them. Welcome!

Bébert81

Toulouse, France
Can we have more pictures of the two big ones to determine the subspecies?
I think pics of the belly and shell will be helpful.
The maintain is not the same and quite different depending of that. :)

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Welcome! ! ! This is a great place to learn and share! ! ! Good to have you here.