Tortoise Forum T-Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

missjmg19

Location (City and/or State)
Mid-Atlantic USA
So only members can buy them? I am not sure I like the "expert" part, as to me it gives a false impression of experience and knowledge... just sayin'.

Agreed.....I am learning so much here, but would not wear anything that said "expert" because we are finally adopting our first tortoise (russian) on Sunday!

Steve_carter

UK
I would be interested but could be your website & logo? Instead of the proposed image? If you would like any help on designs I could provide some? After all my profession is in the design industry. (Free of course to you's) it could be my contribution to the help & guidance you've provided to me. Sorry if this is not appropriate. That said, I live in the UK would I be able to still purchase one?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I would be interested but could be your website & logo? Instead of the proposed image? If you would like any help on designs I could provide some? After all my profession is in the design industry. (Free of course to you's) it could be my contribution to the help & guidance you've provided to me. Sorry if this is not appropriate. That said, I live in the UK would I be able to still purchase one?

This thread was to see if there is an interest in buying a Forum T-shirt. We're now selling the shirts here:

http://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/order-your-forum-t-shirt.143938/

It costs too much to ship them overseas, so I haven't taken overseas orders.

fanofthedog

5 Year Member
I would/ I will. And yes either member or "crazy tortoise lady" works

Would anyone be interested in purchasing a t-shirt if we had a bunch of these printed? Proceeds would go to our monthly server bills and software upgrades.
Thanks for your support!
30cp2lv.jpg

a31q8p.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
DON'T MISS OUT ON YOUR CHANCE TO OWN A TORTOISE FORUM T-SHIRT IMPRINTED WITH A PICTURE OF THE FAMOUS IVORY SULCATA, ALADAR!

http://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/ivory-sulcata-aladar-settles-in-for-the-day.52178/

Once these shirts are sold, that's all there is, folks. I won't be ordering any more. I have 4 XXL and 4 L left. (Liz, Mike and Craig, I have your orders and shirts are saved for you).

Remember, the profit made from selling the shirts goes to Josh to help defray the costs of keeping the Forum online.

So let me hear from you. Send me a private conversation request and I'll give you my address for you to send me your check or money order.

See latest T-shirt info here: http://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/order-your-forum-t-shirt.143938/

Last edited:

Aunt Caffy

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Texas
DON'T MISS OUT ON YOUR CHANCE TO OWN A TORTOISE FORUM T-SHIRT IMPRINTED WITH A PICTURE OF THE FAMOUS IVORY SULCATA, ALADAR!

http://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/ivory-sulcata-aladar-settles-in-for-the-day.52178/

Once these shirts are sold, that's all there is, folks. I won't be ordering any more. I have 4 XXL and 4 L left. (Liz, Mike and Craig, I have your orders and shirts are saved for you).

Remember, the profit made from selling the shirts goes to Josh to help defray the costs of keeping the Forum online.

So let me hear from you. Send me a private conversation request and I'll give you my address for you to send me your check or money order.
My shirt arrived last week. I was quite happy with the Sulcata image. Very cute.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Thanks Yvonne. The money order was mailed last week. So you should have any time know .

popeye tortoise

5 Year Member
Pennsylvania
Yvonne the shirts you listed above is the only sizes you have left? I usually wear a extra large. Depending on how they run I may be able to wear a large. Do they run big?

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
Yvonne the shirts you listed above is the only sizes you have left? I usually wear a extra large. Depending on how they run I may be able to wear a large. Do they run big?
Even after cleaning mine, it was big. I got a large and usually wear a medium unless it's 100% cotton then large.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
time for a little peer pressure. all the cool kids are wearing the shirts don't you want to be cool?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

I now have 4 large and 3 XXL left to sell. And yes, they do run a bit big.

popeye tortoise

5 Year Member
Pennsylvania
Yvonne, You are going think I am a knuckle head but I am not sure how to contact you on a private thread. This computer stuff is hard LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.