Tortoise Forum T-Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tank'sMom

Location (City and/or State)
Olmito, Tx
Would anyone be interested in purchasing a t-shirt if we had a bunch of these printed? Proceeds would go to our monthly server bills and software upgrades.
Thanks for your support!
30cp2lv.jpg

a31q8p.jpg

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
So only members can buy them? I am not sure I like the "expert" part, as to me it gives a false impression of experience and knowledge... just sayin'.
I thought that too cause I ain't an expert YET. you need 2 types of t shirts another type that says "
Would anyone be interested in purchasing a t-shirt if we had a bunch of these printed? Proceeds would go to our monthly server bills and software upgrades.
Thanks for your support!
30cp2lv.jpg

a31q8p.jpg
Can you ship to UK and can you get them that says "I'm going to be an expert member". :)

mike rowlett

Thanks for your support!
30cp2lv.jpg

a31q8p.jpg
Josh those t shirts are cool. I know I'm new but I really like that I would consider getting one and I don't have my tort yet. But those are cool

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
I posted an alert on Tuesday 21/04/2015 asking about what colours are available of the T-shirts, and their shipment. However, so far I received NO reply. I would indeed appreciate an answer asap.

Thank you.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
I posted an alert on Tuesday 21/04/2015 asking about what colours are available of the T-shirts, and their shipment. However, so far I received NO reply. I would indeed appreciate an answer asap.

Thank you.
I'm not sure they even know any of that yet. It is still on the development stage as far as I can tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.