Not open for further replies.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I'd buy one because I'm a T-shirt aficionado, however, instead of "Tortoise" and "expert" I'd like for it to say "Tortoise Forum.org"

My favorite tortoise forum T-shirt is the one with the big red heart on it "I heart Tortoise Forum"

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Hey how about a fun contest ......on letting members trying to help design a shirt ...and submit of entries ....ya know could help with other ideas?
:)

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Josh,
I say go with it. Mike will buy ten so that he can send one to me as a gift. LOL.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
N2TORTS said:
Hey how about a fun contest ......on letting members trying to help design a shirt ...and submit of entries ....ya know could help with other ideas?
:)

We did that before and got many nice-looking designs, but I think Josh is going for inexpensive this time, and the busier the design, the more costly the shirt.

But I'm all for a contest anyway. The winner might not get on the T-shirt, but maybe some sort of other prize, and we can keep the designs for some other use at another time.

***Yvonne pulls Josh aside and whispers in his ear, "That's a pretty ugly color T-shirt."***

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
I like the shirt design mostly "as is" but I'm not an expert and I'm not sure if want people assuming I was or thinking I was being arrogant or something lol. I'm just the keeper. And a newb at that.

Elohi(Earth)[TURTLE]

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I like the color and the design and I'm arrogant enough to like the text as well. Although I'd be more comfortable with “Amazing" being on there to be a better reflection of me.

Whitneyrae

I love the color and design, I think it would look great if it said something like "tortoise forum addict" "tortoise forum for life" I love tortoise forum.org." etc Since I'm so new to this I don't think wearing "expert" would really work.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Cowboy_Ken said:
I like the color and the design and I'm arrogant enough to like the text as well. Although I'd be more comfortable with “Amazing" being on there to be a better reflection of me.

Ken you crack me up ......

I already knew you were the ladies man .....heck I didn't even think you owned a tortoise <grin>.....but nonetheless....v^v^ride um' Cowboyv^v^
You always bring a smile ....and that's a good thing!

JD~ ^5
:D

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Oh wait wait wait. Maybe the shirt means tortoise forum expert. In that case, anyone who uses the forum fluently is an expert right? LOL

Elohi(Earth)[TURTLE]

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Re: RE: Tortoise Forum T-Shirt

Elohi said:
Oh wait wait wait. Maybe the shirt means tortoise forum expert. In that case, anyone who uses the forum fluently is an expert right? LOL

Elohi(Earth)[TURTLE]

Honest, I took it as expert TFOer, not necessarily a tortoise expert

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Cowboy_Ken said:
N2TORTS said:
That's what Karen's gonna want to read!!

Oh heck Ken ... I was just teasing ya ....Karen ummm "Ken is a perfect gentleman" ....Better? I only tease ya bud because I have seen you log more hours in a chat area BS'n more about other crap than tortoises....for the last couple years.

HJ1983

New York City
I think it's pretty cool. I know it costs more to write on the back but maybe you could add in "The #1 source for tortoise information!" I got that from your welcome blurb on main page. I'd get one either way. Girl or unisex cut. Grey or any other color available.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Re: RE: Tortoise Forum T-Shirt

Elohi said:

Elohi(Earth)[TURTLE]

Exactly!

Glad you all seem to like it, mostly!
I think we'll go ahead and print some so stay tuned!!

Status
Not open for further replies.