Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I want one but really need to see it.
Are there v-necks for us girls?

We're still trying to get it all together. When we have a graphic design company chosen and a price decided upon, we'll show you all the picture of the shirt and at that time we'll be asking for orders. This was just more or less a request for a show of hands or an interest in doing it.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
for those of you scared of the expert title despite my vigorous protest because I'm very conceited the expert title has been decided to be taken off under protest by me

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
for those of you scared of the expert title despite my vigorous protest because I'm very conceited the expert title has been decided to be taken off under protest by me
I'm with you here 100%. I'm very astute in my opinion of myself as well as my ability to direct folks towards TFO. Gag me on the red for a color. I'd go for grays in that no mention of forest green has been brought up. From my days of being president of the Oregon Herpetological Society, I own something like 25 of those tee-shirts, so put me down for 1 mens lg.

wrdme2

Would anyone be interested in purchasing a t-shirt if we had a bunch of these printed? Proceeds would go to our monthly server bills and software upgrades.
Thanks for your support!
30cp2lv.jpg

a31q8p.jpg
Do you have some that say newbie member I'd buy that

Eric Phillips

5 Year Member
Ohio
TFO - Where we Carapace around:)!.....my paypal account is devoted to a purchase:)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Any updates?

I'm afraid the ball's in my court, and I've fallen down on the job. I'm supposed to be looking for prices here in town. I'll try to get busy on it.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I'm afraid the ball's in my court, and I've fallen down on the job. I'm supposed to be looking for prices here in town. I'll try to get busy on it.

Take your time Yvonne. I was just curious.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Heather gray shirt with black writing and the picture would also be black outline

It would say Tortoise Forum above the picture and in smaller font - tortoiseforum.org - under the picture

Perfect to this here Cowboy.

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
I like the picture! I think it would look great on a shirt. I just need to get on here more often to see if this goes through

Status
Not open for further replies.