Tortoise Forum T-Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zamric

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
The Crystal Unicorn
put me down for 2 x (XXL) that is, if PayPal is a possible form of payment! (I can use a CC too but no checks or cash for me)

shehick

Alaska
@Zamric, it's being discussed and I believe we are between a contest for custom designs or poll for a few pre-made designs.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Almost 300 posts and only 16 orders

That's the trouble we run into with things we sell on the Forum, calendars included. Everyone is all gung-ho, but when it comes right down to it, darned few actually spend the money.

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
That's the trouble we run into with things we sell on the Forum, calendars included. Everyone is all gung-ho, but when it comes right down to it, darned few actually spend the money.
Yvonne, can you ship to UK. I'll take 4 if so and is PayPal ok. Other than that it's carrier pigeon. :D
2 L
2 XXL.

Also when 2016 calendars came up for grabs I contacted Josh to no answer. To late for that but thought I'd mention it.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Ok, it sounds like we have enough interest to get started on it. I'll ask Charlene, the member doing all the work for us, to get going on it. We'll start a new thread when she gets the design and a picture of the shirt all done.

Status
Not open for further replies.