Tortoise Forum T-Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zamric

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
The Crystal Unicorn
I get that! If I wasn't home, recovering from a "Hernia Repair Procedure" I'd be hard at work with little or no recreational internet time!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Ouch! I hope you're recovering ok with not much pain??

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
The OP was 2 years ago and there are 13 pages of peoples saying "YES! We want this!"...

I'd say the demand is there but there is no supply. Why keep up every ones hope? Id love one, but after all this time I've given up all hope. :(

It's to keep up interest in the TFO shirt black market

(I was going to post a picture of Yvonne in her TFO shirt here but I guess I'm not special enough to post pictures in this forum.)

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn

(I was going to post a picture of Yvonne in her TFO shirt here but I guess I'm not special enough to post pictures in this forum.)
Theres a "Black Market" for TFO shirts? Send me THAT link.... Ill get one of these shirts even if I have to make it myself!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

What...you mean it wouldn't let you post a picture?

I just tried and I'm locked out too. Oh lordy...I just hope we don't have Forum trouble with Josh being so quiet all the time.

Last edited:

Razan

5 Year Member
Riverside, CA
Sorry Ken. Your busy tortoises may not be ....well...just NO. The tortoise drawing on page 1 was much better. :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I'm working with a member to see about getting us a T-shirt. I'll need a firm commitment from members who are interested in a T-shirt. Right now it's still in the planning stage, but if we can get it going, we'll have a contest for the design and we'll try to keep the price at $15 plus shipping (probably $5).

Can I have a show of hands? We need 50 pre-paid pre-orders in order to get started on this.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I mis-spoke. We'll need 17 pre-paid pre-orders in order to get the $15 price, with a goal of 50 orders in mind.

This is just a show of hands. Are there 17 of you who want a T-shirt bad enough to pre-pay?

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I will buy one . How would we pay ? When do you need the cash ? How soon will you know ? Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.