Tortoise Forum Member Map

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Is it only suppose to show your own location? That's all mine shows is basically Chicago and surrounding burbs. This is on my ipad, that might be why. There's only two of us show:(. I know there's more.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
If you put "Chicago" under your city when you filled out your User CP, then that's what the map program picked up. You use the map in a similar fashion as you would use a Google map. You can click on the red dot and it will open up a closer picture. Then you can keep clicking until you've got it where you want it. I saw 10 in the Chicago area.

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Boston, MA
I'd love to see an updated version! Yvonne, was it you who brought this up last year? I recall discussion about this map semi- recently (last-few-months recently).

tortnmutt

Washington Coast
It sounds stalker-ish but I wish it could be somewhat of an interactive map. I'd love to know how others in gray Pacific Northwest WA have setups.

Laura Currado

5 Year Member
Oakland County, MI
I agree. I'm no creeper, but I live in well-populated area where there are tons of reptile-lovers & it would be nice to get to know fellow forum-members, share notes on local stores/vets/shows & maybe even meet up.

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
I can't get to it. I am getting some rude "exceeeds the limit....blah blah" notice. Where's the map???o_O

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
I can't get to it. I am getting some rude "exceeeds the limit....blah blah" notice. Where's the map???o_O
Tammy please, don't panic. Take a deep, cleansing breath then ask the moderator to please stick a pin in the middle of Jamaica for you. With the label "TJ". And as Yvonne would say, sheesh.