Tortoise Forum Android apps

andre_saltiva

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
-7° 12' 57.65", +107° 55' 24.57"
I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but...
a couple days ago i download Tortoise Forum apps on google play
this one
here the issue
i can't log in to my id, every time i log in it always send me back to the homepage.
does any one have the same problem?

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I have the same app . Are you just hitting enter or hitting submit on the top right hand side of the screen? You have to hit submit . The only problem I have seen after you post a few times you have to manage apps and clear it out or it will not let you on . Or it crashes a lot which is annoying.

andre_saltiva

5 Year Member
mike taylor said:
I have the same app . Are you just hitting enter or hitting submit on the top right hand side of the screen? You have to hit submit . The only problem I have seen after you post a few times you have to manage apps and clear it out or it will not let you on . Or it crashes a lot which is annoying.

i hit the submit button,
when i hit, it crash
i don't know whats wrong

AnnV

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
SWFL
andre_saltiva said:
mike taylor said:

i hit the submit button,
when i hit, it crash
i don't know whats wrong

Maybe you should uninstall and then install it again. Make sure you have a strong signal when installing the app.
I have it on my android tablet and on my Galaxy android phone and love it. It is a very good app.

andre_saltiva

5 Year Member
AnnV said:
andre_saltiva said:
mike taylor said:

i hit the submit button,
when i hit, it crashby
i don't know whats wrong

Maybe you should uninstall and then install it again. Make sure you have a strong signal when installing the app.
I have it on my android tablet and on my Galaxy android phone and love it. It is a very good app.
I just did what you suggest
result is failed

I use sony xperia p
Os jelly bean
maybe my phone do not support this app

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
andre_saltiva said:
what the,,,,
sorry for my post up there
>.<

No problem. I cleaned out all the extra copies for you.

AnnV

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
SWFL
Hmmm. Mine is Jelly bean, too, but it is a Samsung. Sorry you are having problems. I just love the app.