Tortoise Breeders in North East England?

Dan Tennick

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a Horsfield Tortoise breeder in the North East UK? Tyneside, , wearside, County Durham or Teesside?

I'm wanting to purchase a Horsfield Tortoise ideally a young one so i can watch him/ her grow and thrive but i'm really wanting to get one from a breeder instead of a Pet Shop or Online.

I've actually spent a good £250 already. I've got all the equipment i need for one including the Tortoise Table, Basking lamp, Substrate, vitamins, calcium and accessories.

I'm even currently Growing my own mix of Tortoise Weeds to give the Tortoise the best possible diet i can provide.

Any info and contact links would be brilliant.

Thanks all, Have a great weekend.

Dan :)

Kitkat1989

I looked for ages to find one and ended up traveling to Yorkshire to get My little hermann as he stole my heart from the photos! A guy in a pet shop in Newcastle put me in touch with a old friend of his, I was going to wait for a baby horsefield but ended up with a two year old hermann.

Dan Tennick

I looked for ages to find one and ended up traveling to Yorkshire to get My little hermann as he stole my heart from the photos! A guy in a pet shop in Newcastle put me in touch with a old friend of his, I was going to wait for a baby horsefield but ended up with a two year old hermann.

Yeah, so hard to find round here! I've finally found one in Barnsley. Bit of a trek but will be worth it :)

Picking my baby up Tuesday morning :)

Kimm91

Don't suppose you heard of any hermann breeders when you were looking around. I'm in Glasgow but I am willing to travel

Kimm :)