Julia B

Location (City and/or State)
Indiana
Does anyone else have serious tortoise bias? I just recently joined a tortoise group on Facebook and I’ve realized I’m super biased towards my girl. I literally think she is the prettiest Russian tort. Yeah she has her nicks and chips but man do I think she’s spectacular. And that’s coming from an 18 year old kid! I mean does anyone else tell their torts how stunning they are. It’s just her face and her mannerisms. I never realized how unique of a face a tortoise could have, and how much personality she has! It’s crazy! I mean I know I tell her at least four times a day how awesome she is and I guess I just hope she can understand a little bit of what I’m saying. (Sorry for the random rant, this quarantine is killing off my social skills)

Attachments

• 094DB9B7-DE3D-425D-9525-6C34AEBE92D8.jpeg
    094DB9B7-DE3D-425D-9525-6C34AEBE92D8.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 11
  • C5EE0026-FA52-4472-8104-B43CB1883E38.jpeg
    C5EE0026-FA52-4472-8104-B43CB1883E38.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 11
  • 6D721B49-3C4E-4DB6-9E67-3884AD8B3F7D.jpeg
    6D721B49-3C4E-4DB6-9E67-3884AD8B3F7D.jpeg
    444.8 KB · Views: 11

Sa Ga

MN
Does anyone else have serious tortoise bias? I just recently joined a tortoise group on Facebook and I’ve realized I’m super biased towards my girl. I literally think she is the prettiest Russian tort. Yeah she has her nicks and chips but man do I think she’s spectacular. And that’s coming from an 18 year old kid! I mean does anyone else tell their torts how stunning they are. It’s just her face and her mannerisms. I never realized how unique of a face a tortoise could have, and how much personality she has! It’s crazy! I mean I know I tell her at least four times a day how awesome she is and I guess I just hope she can understand a little bit of what I’m saying. (Sorry for the random rant, this quarantine is killing off my social skills)
I'm sorry, but you totally have tortieluvemitis! I understand....I never thought I could ❤ an animal SO much!

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Beware of the Facebook groups. They're ok for sharing pics of your tort but don't rely on them for information. And, yes im biased, my first tortoise Murphy is the coolest Tortoise I know. Even though he's a jerk sometimes lol

Julia B

Indiana
Oh boy... The FB tortoise groups are run by loonies. Be careful there. You'll get all sorts of bad advice.
Ohhhh I know, some of the things I’m hearing are just silly!

Reactions: Tom

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest

Ha...are you serious? No not biased...at all...010.JPG