Tortoise back leg problems-need help

MyTortoiseTree

Location (City and/or State)
California
Hi! Can I have an update with your tortoise please? My tortoise recently started walking the same way but also rocks side to side as he walks. I don’t have any idea what happened and how to help.

Jan A

Boulder, CO
Hi! Can I have an update with your tortoise please? My tortoise recently started walking the same way but also rocks side to side as he walks. I don’t have any idea what happened and how to help.
Since this is an old thread, it's probably better to start a new thread with more info about your tort, its species, diet, temps, soaks, age & how long you've had it & the like & pictures of the tort & his/her enclosure(s). You'll get a quicker & better response on a new thread with this much needed info.

BTW, welcome to the forum!!

MyTortoiseTree

California
Since this is an old thread, it's probably better to start a new thread with more info about your tort, its species, diet, temps, soaks, age & how long you've had it & the like & pictures of the tort & his/her enclosure(s). You'll get a quicker & better response on a new thread with this much needed info.

BTW, welcome to the forum

I did but couldn’t get much help. I have a vet appt in a few days. Ty

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
I'm a bit confused by this thread,o_O
Who do you want an update from?
If it was you who posted the last comment above, where did you start your thread and what was it called?
Did you post pics and or a video?
If not, a profile picture of the side of your tort will help the members familiar with symptoms of Metabolic Bone Disease (MBD) advise you.