Tortoise?…. Or weasel?

Grace-Sophia

Location (City and/or State)
Texas
Here’s to all the crazy things our tortoises get into ? feel free to post any and all of the naughty things our crazy torts do!

Here’s Murphey staring in,” ima just lay on this fresh food you gave to me and pretend like I don’t care about anything you put your heart and soul into for my pleasure.”

Attachments

• F7776F25-AAEF-4AFE-966B-900C25D6AF07.jpeg
    F7776F25-AAEF-4AFE-966B-900C25D6AF07.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 63

Jan A

Boulder, CO
Here’s to all the crazy things our tortoises get into ? feel free to post any and all of the naughty things our crazy torts do!

Here’s Murphey staring in,” ima just lay on this fresh food you gave to me and pretend like I don’t care about anything you put your heart and soul into for my pleasure.”
I'll try to get a picture of Houdini who does the same thing, especially when he doesn't think the meal is up to his standards. Yes, I know I'm humanizing him, but hubby sometimes looks askance at me & says I'll just make myself a wrap.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California

Oh I HATE it when they climb right on top of a brand new neatly arranged food plate and drag/smear it all in the dirt before they poop and pee on it. WHY do they DO that???

Grace-Sophia

Texas
Random but I made my tort a sweater out of old baby clothes, don’t worry he really only had it on for this photo because he decided to take it off ?

Attachments

• 93056466-B4D3-4767-9A9F-302399BF18CA.jpeg
    93056466-B4D3-4767-9A9F-302399BF18CA.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 45

Jan A

Boulder, CO
Random but I made my tort a sweater out of old baby clothes, don’t worry he really only had it on for this photo because he decided to take it off ?
Blues colors just not doin' it for him. Maybe try camouflage greens next time. You don't always want to stand out in a crowd or alone on the lawn, especially if you're trying to give your caretaker a scare...lol

TaylorTortoise

Abington
Oh I HATE it when they climb right on top of a brand new neatly arranged food plate and drag/smear it all in the dirt before they poop and pee on it. WHY do they DO that???
Excitement
To let us know who’s boss.