Too Cute!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I'm a terrible gift giver and nine times out of ten I can't think of what to buy so I just give money. So I gave my two great grand kids $20 each for Christmas. Yesterday in the mail I got a letter from each of them and Cyrus's letter made me laugh out loud:

cyrus's letter.jpg

It says, "Dear Grandma Fawn (they couldn't say "Yvonne" so I have a new name):

I like the $20. I spent it on plants. I am growing winter crops. I will give you some veggies when they are redy."

And then later my daughter sent me this picture of Cyrus with his "winter crop":

cyrus's winter crop.jpg

Mrs.Jennifer

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Norwich CT
I'm a terrible gift giver and nine times out of ten I can't think of what to buy so I just give money. So I gave my two great grand kids $20 each for Christmas. Yesterday in the mail I got a letter from each of them and Cyrus's letter made me laugh out loud:

View attachment 315035

I like the $20. I spent it on plants. I am growing winter crops. I will give you some veggies when they are redy."

And then later my daughter sent me this picture of Cyrus with his "winter crop":

View attachment 315036
As a Montessori teacher of 22 years, this confirms everything I have experienced. Children want to work with their hands. What we enable and put into their hands is on us.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
That is so sweet!! Cyrus has a good heart.

View attachment 315035

View attachment 315036
James son ? He's cute