TNT vs Repashy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irwin4530

5 Year Member
I have used the TNT in the past and like how it benefits my torts....
I am now out of this supplement and having seen the Repashy at a trade show am wondering about which is better.
:tort:
ANYONE??

I have been lookng through the archives about this and no one seems to have any real info on it. I know that keepers of lizards and other reptiles like it but I have never heard from a tort keeper. I guess I will stick with the TNT as I have used it and like it in the past...I do use the variety with the probiotics.

EricIvins

5 Year Member
Versus Repashy what? Need a little context before anyone can really give an opinion.......

pemry3

5 Year Member
I use repashy on my tortoise. But I have never used TNT so I cannot offer a comparative answer.

I like repashy, and have been using it for years with my geckos. I really like the brand and am very loyal to them.

So all I can say is I have had good results and I alway recommend repashy.

Irwin4530

5 Year Member
Thanks for you input....I am not sure what I will do but I want to make an informed decission and prefer to hear from people about their experience first hand rather then reading what companies choose to post on their sites....I am NOT saying that either is bad, just that I am doing research. Thanks everyone :)

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southwest Washington
I have only used TNT with probiotics. I guess I would compare the ingredients for med tortoises. Now perhaps you are also looking at it for box turtles, etc....

Repashy has 20% crude protein, but does look like a good product.
TNT is dried weeds. I can't find the % protein, but would imagine it is less. (you can email CPS).

Since most med tortoises need more fiber, less protein, would that mean the TNT is a better choice (don't have to worry about 'too much', etc.?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I have not researched Repashy, but I THINK you are trying to compare apples and oranges. I don't think the two products are comparable.

Irwin4530

5 Year Member
Thanks everyone....I think I am just going to stick with what I know.
Lynne brought up a good point in that there may be a different answer based on species, but I have used the TNT
with success for all of the species I keep...guess Ill place an order tonight! :)

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
I think the comparison you're looking for is Repashy "Superveggie." It's their tortoise-specific supplement (multivitamin and calcium in one, with a touch of D3). I've never used TNT, but have used Superveggie heavily for about 2 years and love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.